Thursday, August 22, 2013

ATD Tools 9890 Air Tank - 10 Gallon Capacity

ATD Tools 9890 Air Tank - 10 Gallon Capacity
  • An excellent reserve air source for cleaning and inflating
  • Patented air line shut-off valve with pressure relief valve and pressure gauge
  • 4 foot air hose with air chuck included
  • Easy to read pressure gauge
  • Heavy-gauge steel construction with rust-free baked finish

I removed the tire chuck and installed an air pipe extension and a quick disconnect at the end. Now it is used for filling tire, air blower, and occasional hobby air for operating air brushes. The most annoying problem is the paint. It painted with lead paint so I am required to wash my hand after use or wear gloves. I am planning on wrapping the handle with a duct tape so I don't have to touch it to move it around. The tank is welded well and feel safe. But the welding job at the handle and the leg isn't up to my standard. Over all I am pleased with the purchase.

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment