Tuesday, October 22, 2013

All Power America APG3301C 1,200 Watt 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Generator (CARB Compliant)

All Power America APG3301C 1,200 Watt 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable GeneratorThis generator is a great value for the price. I had a little difficulty getting it started when it first arrived, but as soon as I noticed the rubber fuel line was crimped, and trimmed the line a little, it started right up. I use this generator regularly to power a pitching machine, shop vac, etc. It is reliable and has a very good run time before needing refuel. Other generators might be a little lighter and maybe quieter, but this is an outstanding value.

I've only used it once so far, but it ran like a champ, and it's not too noisy. And, it's CARB compliant, which I had to have living in California. That tends to run up the price of a generator.

I had a little trouble getting it to run steadily until I figured out the choke. It is a heavy little monster55 lbs in a very small packagenot heavy enough to require wheels, so you have to lift it by the handle.

I was worried about using it to power my electronics (DSL modem, router, computer), but I emailed the company for advice and received a response in about 24 hours. Good support. They recommended using a line conditioner for sensitive electronics. As it turns out, the voltage coming out of mine is a bit high. If you want to power electronics, be sure to buy a line conditioner or voltage stabilizer along with it. I got a voltage stabilizer here on Amazon for $24.

Do be aware of the fact that 1200 watts is not a lot of power. You won't run a hot plate or a hair dryer with this generator. But computers, TVs, and low wattage fluorescent lights are no problem. I can power everything that is important to me in my study for about 350 watts. But check your wattage requirements before you buy.

Buy All Power America APG3301C 1,200 Watt 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Generator (CARB Compliant) Now

I bought this with great expectations and was very disappointed. The package showed up at my door dented and then when I opened up the package there were pieces of plastic all over and bits and pieces were broken. It started up easily the first time after some tinkering and then it just turned over the next few times I tried starting, without ever getting going again.

Read Best Reviews of All Power America APG3301C 1,200 Watt 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Generator (CARB Compliant) Here

Got it all sett up. Put oil in it. Poured in the gasoline. Pulled the starter cord and after about the second pull it fired right up. i was excited. I then moved it to the other side of my car and it died. So I tried to fire it back up again, playing with the choke a little, but it still would not go. Then I noticed the carberator was just pouring gas out. I dont know why but as long as the gas was in the on position gas was constantly dripping out of the carb. its now sitting in my garage as a heavy paper weight. Maybe I'll try to fiddle with it....

Want All Power America APG3301C 1,200 Watt 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Generator (CARB Compliant) Discount?

Please note that this generator has a fuel capacity of 1.19 Gallons, not 0.5 Gallons as stated above. Eight hours of run time for 0.5 gallons is way too efficient to be believed.All Power America APG3301C 1,200 Watt 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Generator (CARB Compliant)

No comments:

Post a Comment