Tuesday, October 29, 2013

- Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor Start-Up Kit - Model# 97338099

- Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor Start-Up Kit - Model# 97338099Kit was recomended for my model.Got this kit and the air filters werent for my model.Also I found the oil locally for $6.00 a Quart.You do the math.

The added warranty extension is worth the money....that's what you're mostly paying for, and you've got extra oil and filters to boot.

Buy - Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor Start-Up Kit - Model# 97338099 Now

Not what I expected. Start up kit I recieved was for a different model compressor. This was not useful tom. I returned it.

Read Best Reviews of - Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor Start-Up Kit - Model# 97338099 Here

This start up kit was supposed to be for the compressor I bought at the same time(SS5), but it is for another Model. At the time, Northern Tool was the seller. Currently, Amazon is the seller but, the products are still shown mismatched. Just double check that you get the right kit for your model of compressor.

For 2 quarts of oil and 2 filters this is way over priced, however, you would only buy this kit with a new compressor, and that adds 2years to the warranty. So you are really buying oil, filters, and an extended warranty for this price.

If you just need oil and filters, don't buy this kit.

Want - Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor Start-Up Kit - Model# 97338099 Discount?

This start-up kit was supposedly shipped with the compressor ordered at the same time. The start-up kit was never received. I used the Amazon site "Contact Seller" messaging 5 times over a two week period trying to get someone at Northern Tool to simply acknowledge my problem, but to no avail! Amazon wouldn't help with the problem until the delivery window quoted by Northern Tool had passed (although it was clear the item had been lost, as all records showed it to have been shipped concurrent with the compressor).

Finally, a month after delivery of the compressor (sans start-up kit) my claim with Amazon resulted in a credit for the kit. Not my typical experience with Amazon or their sellers. So if Northern Tool is fulfilling your order, I hope it goes smoothly. If it doesn't you're likely hanging out to dry for a month until Amazon steps in.

Save 37% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment