Thursday, October 24, 2013

Merrill Mfg. PG100 Steel Pressure Gauge

Merrill Mfg. PG100 Steel Pressure Gauge
  • 2" Steel Case
  • Rated 0 to 200 P.S.I.
  • 1/4-Inch NPT male thread Brass

For under $5 what can you say, but great value.

Works just fine for less than those at big chains.

Buy Merrill Mfg. PG100 Steel Pressure Gauge Now

This gauge works fine on my small oilless compressor. It is very easy now to see how much air pressure the pump is producing.

Read Best Reviews of Merrill Mfg. PG100 Steel Pressure Gauge Here

Use this on a Master Flow MF-1050 portable compressor... so far seems to work very well. Good build quality and appears accurate.

Want Merrill Mfg. PG100 Steel Pressure Gauge Discount?

It is a pressure gauge, what more can I say it looks well made and it works. Better made than Performance Tool W10055 Air Tank Gauge http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000N349HO/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title.

Save 64% Off

I am using this meter to measure static water-pressure on my main water-line, on my home. It works perfectly. It reads well from a distance and leaks not a drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment