Friday, October 25, 2013

WL015303SJ Campbell Hausfeld Kit With Fan and Valve

WL015303SJ Campbell Hausfeld Kit With Fan and Valve
  • Campbell Hausfeld Kit with Fan and Valve
  • Fits Campbell Hausfeld, Husky, Sears plus others

The Campbell Hausfeld WL015303SJ Belt Replacement Kit worked perfectly. It contained all of the necessarry parts needed to get my air compressor back to excellent running condition. The service time and price was very good. It turned a very unpleasant experience into a tolerable necessity. I highly recommend Amazon for replacement parts needs.

Sincerely,

Jeffer P

Virginia

Buy WL015303SJ Campbell Hausfeld Kit With Fan and Valve Now

This kit has everything you need to repair the associated Campbell Hausfeld compressor, including some handy instructions; however, I found the repair (belt replacement) impossible to accomplish.

The bolt that holds the pulley in place (which must be removed to replace the belt) was impossible to remove. I used the correct size torx bit and a lot of gentle persuasion (including a blowtorch to heat the bolt), but the head stripped out. If you're getting this for a belt replacement, I highly recommend that you try to remove the pulley bolt first. If you're able to do it, then order the kit. In my case, I wasted my money and will have to buy a new compressor because the bolt is either way overtightened by the factory or seized/rusted in place. Drilling it out won't work because the threaded end will still be stuck inside. It is NOT coming off. Be sure to find out if yours will before you order.

I deducted one star because the instructions could be clearer, but they are adequate and a nice inclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment