Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Legacy HFZ14100YW2 Flexzilla 1/4 X 100 Zilla Green Air Hose with 1/4 MNPT end

Legacy HFZ14100YW2 Flexzilla 1/4 X 100 Zilla Green Air Hose with 1/4 MNPT end
  • If it?s not ZillaGreen, it?s not Flexzilla
  • Extreme all-weather flexibility, even in sub-zero temperatures! (-40° to 150° F)
  • Kink resistant under pressure
  • Superior bend radius
  • Lays flat, no memory

i bought this hose after seeing it at my local hardware store. i saw that amazon had it for a couple bucks cheaper so i ordered it along with a few repair couplings listed under "AI Coupling 4PUR-4RMP 1/4" Hose End for 2170 Hose". i took the 100' hose and made a 50' and 225' hoses and am more than pleased with the performance of this hose. working with hoses can be a PITA when they're all tangled and you find yourself tripping over them on a regular basis. i found this hose to be very lightweight, flexible and overall much less of a nuisance than comparable hose. haven't had a chance to try it out in the cold weather yet, but from what i have seen, i am very pleased with my purchase.

Buy Legacy HFZ14100YW2 Flexzilla 1/4 X 100 Zilla Green Air Hose with 1/4 MNPT end Now

Does what I wanted and that was to stay flexible when it gets cold out.

What more can you ask?

Read Best Reviews of Legacy HFZ14100YW2 Flexzilla 1/4 X 100 Zilla Green Air Hose with 1/4 MNPT end Here

This is my 2nd flexzilla hose (replacing a worn out rubber hose). I love both of my flexzilla hoses. I use them daily in temperature extremes from deep snow to blazing roofs. I have never had a kink, they are much easier to handle, and I have had no problems with abrasion or blow-out.

Want Legacy HFZ14100YW2 Flexzilla 1/4 X 100 Zilla Green Air Hose with 1/4 MNPT end Discount?

this is a nice hose, but if you think it wont kink after you put air pressure to it you are wrong. Nice and limp when there is no air in it but it gets stiff when you apply pressure to it. I hope it holds up because it sure swells up when you pressuresize it.

Save 17% Off

I was really happy with this hose when I first got it... Very light weight, doesn't tangle, and no memory... I've even liked the bright lime green color... Very easy to see so you don't trip over it... But after only its second use, the hose blew out (Something I've never seen before)... I had my compressor set at about 110 psi and was using a framing gun when I started hearing a hissing coming from somewhere on the hose... I traced it back and saw the hose had somehow blew out underneath its skin... I thought at first I may have punctured it with a nail or something... But that wasn't the case... It seemed as if the hose couldn't handle the 110 pressure and finally sprung a leak!! Don't know if I just got a bad apple (which if that's the case, I totally understand and will change my review)or if that's the quality of this product... Like I said, I really do like this hose and will see if the company will give me a replacement to try again and hopefully discover I really did just had a bad apple...

No comments:

Post a Comment