Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Desiccant Snake DS20 DEV-130502

Desiccant Snake DS20 DEV-130502
  • DS20 Desiccant Snake

The DeVilbiss Desiccant Snake DS20 DEV-130502 works very well. When I do automotive paint work I need dry compressed air to do a quality job. The Desiccant Snake really does give me peace of mind that I am doing what is needed to ensure a good paint job result.

It is very easy to install and works better than the water separators I have used in the past.

Buy Desiccant Snake DS20 DEV-130502 Now

Does exactly what is says: keeps moisture out of your line!! and works better than them moisture traps!! good investment! thanks.

Read Best Reviews of Desiccant Snake DS20 DEV-130502 Here

I build furniture, and recently I was having trouble with water in the line clouding up the lacquer finishes I sprayed. I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a desiccant air dryer, so I purchased one of these and it works like a charm. I've also used it to paint cars and it worked without a hitch. If you're looking for a temporary fix to that menacing moisture that'll ruin a good finish, look no further.

Want Desiccant Snake DS20 DEV-130502 Discount?

This hose is perfect for the guy who worries about water or oil in their air lines. Bought one and put it on right after my new QC3 3-Stage Air Filter/Dryer Unit. Both together work perfect, and my fish eye issue is gone! My compressor is only 3 years old, but I apparently had a little oil residue coming through my lines. This helped to take care of any issues. My paint work now is free of contaminants. A+

No comments:

Post a Comment