Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ingersoll-Rand 2131-THK1 Pneumatic Impact Wrench Tune-Up Kit

Ingersoll-Rand 2131-THK1 Pneumatic Impact Wrench Tune-Up Kit
  • Sold Individually

After 15 years of hard use my IR 2131 impact wrench finally broke, the corners of the anvil rounded off. Got the rebuild kit, installed it in about 10 minutes. Worked great, the only problem was my fault, I failed to pre-lube the anvil where the hammers hit. After several minutes of use it started jamming up. A quick disassemble and thick coat of IR grease and she was back up and running great. I expect another 15 vyears or more out of it! BTW, the kit picyured is a generic kit from IR's website, the 2131-THK1 kit fits the IR2131 with normal length anvil and is different from the picture.

Buy Ingersoll-Rand 2131-THK1 Pneumatic Impact Wrench Tune-Up Kit Now

The diagram and information provided me with the necessary information to make sure I was ordering the correct parts. I was very pleased with the notification of the order and delivery of these parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment