Friday, February 28, 2014

Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer

Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer
  • Powerful nailer with on-tool depth of drive adjustment
  • Lightweight and well balanced; rafter hook and measuring rule on the magazine
  • Drives framing nails from 2- to 3-1/2-inches long
  • Designed for all-weather use
  • Weighs 7.9-pounds; 1-year warranty

I have had framing guns from Bostich , Senco and Hitachi. This is my favorite so far. I still Have the Hitachi. Earlier this year I needed an O ring for it . No one locally carried the part ,so I ordered it. In the mean time I had to get another gun. Tools of the trade rated the Paslode #1 in Two different tests. One last year and another one recently. I already buy the nails it uses for my impulse gun . It seemed to be a good choice so I thought I would try it out. I am very well pleased. It is a well made tool. Very solidly built and it performs flawlessly. It has more power than I expected (always a plus). You will appreciate the rubber grip and the adjustable exhaust as much as I do. Add the easy depth of drive adjustment and you have the best nailer on the market. An added bonus is the nails it uses. They are collated with glue and paper. This combo is the best I have seen . Drop them get them wet , whatever it won't matter. They stay intact , unlike the other gun nails that use paper , plastic or wire collation. They are very tough and that is very good for us. If you can use clipped head nails in your area don't waste time on another nailer. Buy a Paslode.

Buy Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer Now

When I started framing we had an older silver looking Paslode gun that felt like it weighed a ton (chuckle), and a brand new one that felt like you were using a finish nailer (it was light in comparison). Both guns shot nails extremely well. In fact, they were more dependable than the other brands that were available on the jobsite (Hitachi & Senco).

Since somebody decided to liberate me from my Porter-Cable FC-350, I decided to go back to my beginnings and purchased this Paslode gun. I do not feel that my choice was flawed at all.

You've got to make sure that your pressure and the depth adjustment are in tandem or you will have overdrives or stand-offs. This is the case with any nail gun though.

I'd always recommend Paslode guns to anyone who would ask. Besides, I'd rather use paper collated nails too.

Read Best Reviews of Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer Here

I purchased this air nailer several months ago but only in the last 2 weeks have I put it through its paces by building a 30X14 boat shed. I went through several boxes of nails without a jam. The gun is well made and easy to use. Double firing is not problem and in those areas where I had to really reach out I installed the single shot trigger in a few seconds and went about my business. The company sends the single fire trigger free when you return a card included in the box. Reloading is a dream and the nailer fits the hand very well. I have only 2 complaints: One, the gun is louder than I expected it would be and is louder than most other brands I have used. Two, I emailed the factory with a question and apparently they have better things to do than email a customer back because I never heard back from them . . . very poor public relations I think. Overall, a well made air nailer.

Want Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer Discount?

I purchased one of these nailers last summer for a framing job. It operated flawlessly for the whole summer, and continues to do so this year. It is very light, and as a result of good design, can be used in relatively tight quarters. I like mine, and would recommend it to any experienced carpenter.

Handy Dan

Save 30% Off

I have used and owned all kinds of framing nailers. This one is the berries! Read ToolPig's review.

And Hey! Guess what? Paslode makes full-head nails to shoot from this gun. Surprised? I was.

You can not beat this gun for performance, price, or utility.

Just wish I could get paid for saying this.

No comments:

Post a Comment