Saturday, March 29, 2014

300 PSI PORTABLE AIR COMPRESSOR - Tire Inflator - 12V

300 PSI PORTABLE AIR COMPRESSOR - Tire Inflator - 12VThis my first bad experience in six years with amazon's reseller. This item is built cheap. It does not blow enough air to inflate even my bike tires, forget about inflating the car tires. It's useless. I have processed the claim for returning. I think since seller was charing s&h cost more than the cost of the product should have been a red flag. I trusted, and thought that the pump must be heavy that's whey they are charging more. But, this product is made out of plastic and came in a 8x11 inch envelope with a small box inside. The seller already made money on the S&H.

This item never worked, and the directions differ than the product itself. This product has no,..on switch yet the directions say "turn on using the switch". Mine never worked, the construction is cheap plastic. But remember,.. you get what you pay for.

Buy 300 PSI PORTABLE AIR COMPRESSOR - Tire Inflator - 12V Now

Looked like a decent product at a reasonable price. However it was received damaged and unusable due to poor packaging (I believe).Still somewhat happy as the vendor refunded my purchase price.

Read Best Reviews of 300 PSI PORTABLE AIR COMPRESSOR - Tire Inflator - 12V Here

v much disapointed with purchased item... the pressure gauge dead after the first use... overheated after the 6 minutes of first run on work load of 25-30 psi... i do not recommend to purchase this item to anyone...

Want 300 PSI PORTABLE AIR COMPRESSOR - Tire Inflator - 12V Discount?

I did a lot of research before buying this product. I am so glad that I didn't buy a different model. I just used it on a motorcycle road trip. It is small enough to store inside of a saddle bag.

Shipping was very quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment