Sunday, March 23, 2014

Ampro A1441 PTFE Seal Tape 1/2-Inch X 260-Inch

Ampro A1441 PTFE Seal Tape  1/2-Inch X 260-Inch
  • Adds extra seal at threaded joints

Purchased this product and used it to install a shower head. It has been in my shower for more than a month now without any leaks or problems: I also recommend this product.

Buy Ampro A1441 PTFE Seal Tape 1/2-Inch X 260-Inch Now

I used this tape to install a shutoff valve. The tape does the job. Not really much else to say.

Read Best Reviews of Ampro A1441 PTFE Seal Tape 1/2-Inch X 260-Inch Here

This seal tape was perfect for sealing faucet and shower head threads.It comes with a little protective case (white shown in picture), and the tape works totally as advertised. I had no problems with it at all.

Want Ampro A1441 PTFE Seal Tape 1/2-Inch X 260-Inch Discount?

Just what I ordered....What more to say about plumbers tape?, works just as advertised....Works just fine....Works just fine....I would use this seller again...

This product worked and I will most certainly buy this again. I recommend this product to anyone. I use it to make Tiki torches out of empty wine bottles. Ampro Seal Tape, does exactly what it needs to!

No comments:

Post a Comment