Monday, March 31, 2014

Campbell Hausfeld MP2874 50-Foot Nylon Recoil Air Hose

Campbell Hausfeld MP2874 50-Foot Nylon Recoil Air Hose
  • 35" to 250°F working temperature
  • 200 PSI maximum working pressure
  • 1 Year Limited Warranty

Coils nicely but stretches out when needed, this product was easy to use when working on soffit repairs. Delivering enough air to get the job done without kinking, would recommend highly.

Buy Campbell Hausfeld MP2874 50-Foot Nylon Recoil Air Hose Now

It's ok and is what it is. In retrospect, I think I would have been better off just sticking with the straight hose.

Read Best Reviews of Campbell Hausfeld MP2874 50-Foot Nylon Recoil Air Hose Here

I was pretty irritated to find a warning on the label indicating that this product CONTAINS LEAD. I have little children around the house so I can't have this hose. I'll be returning it. Warning: "THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS CHEMICALS, INCLUDING LEAD, KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS AND OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. WASH HANDS AFTER HANDLING."

I'm very disappointed that Amazon doesn't disclose warnings like this in their ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment