Monday, March 24, 2014

Grip 50 ft x 3/8 in Industrial Air Hose Reel

Grip 50 ft x 3/8 in Industrial Air Hose Reel
  • All steel construction with brass fittings
  • Fully Automatic Hose Rewind
  • Rated at 300 PSI
  • Adjustable hose stop provides the right amount of hose forthe job every time
  • Heavy duty base and reel mounts to any wall, ceiling, or work bench and holds 50' of 3/8" rubber hose

I installed this unit into my shop raters. Plumbed the air line to it. No leaks all was fine. The internal mechanism to retract the hose also works as expected. So far so good. This air hose is a time saver, and helps keep the shop tidy.

You could pay more, but I do not know if you will get a better model for the price.

Buy Grip 50 ft x 3/8 in Industrial Air Hose Reel Now

Purchased for a ceiling mount in my garage between my vehicles. Plumbed air to it so it can be used without having to drag air hoses around all the time from the compressor.

Well built, hose is firm but pliable. Hopefully will give me many years of service in my garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment