Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ingersoll Rand P39344-600-VS 1/2-Inch Filter-Regulator Piggyback, Black

Ingersoll Rand P39344-600-VS 1/2-Inch Filter-Regulator Piggyback, Black
  • 1/2-Inch NPT
  • 0-140 PSI Pressure Range; Relieving with gauge
  • Manual drain and 1.9-Ounce polycarbonate bowl
  • Relieving
  • 172 CFM

A decent reg for the money but the input/output block is machined aluminium or similar soft metal and easily stripped out. I would buy a more heavy duty reg if i had it do do over again. Also the packaging is a joke! Very "made in china" feeling for a US branded company like IR

Buy Ingersoll Rand P39344-600-VS 1/2-Inch Filter-Regulator Piggyback, Black Now

Having gone throught many different brands over the years (from cheap to ultra expensive) I decided to buy ingersoll Rand due to the great luck I have had with their air tools and compressors. This is the one to buy.

Read Best Reviews of Ingersoll Rand P39344-600-VS 1/2-Inch Filter-Regulator Piggyback, Black Here

the only reason I give 4 stars is I feel the AL is a little soft when threading steel pipe into it I was a little scared, but it survived and has lasted a year in my NOT HEATED OR COOLED shop in IA, and regulated the air almost perfectly, I have a second gauge so I can check to makes sure this is working right.

Want Ingersoll Rand P39344-600-VS 1/2-Inch Filter-Regulator Piggyback, Black Discount?

A high quality line regulator with integral 5 micron (replaceable/cleanable) filter element and water (condensate) collecting bowl. Typical IR/ARO industrial quality with a manual condensate drain. The unit came with no instructions but none are needed anyway. I only give it 4 stars because the shipping time was horrible. The Unit is 5 stars....It took 11 days from the time I ordered it to arrive from Lexington, Kentucky, about 300 miles. I could have walked there and back in less time. I'm using this in front of an IR refrigerated air dryer to supply my CNC plasma table.

Recommended. Super Saver Shipping isn't......

Save 18% Off

I bought a series of these regulators and moisture traps, in less than a year, two of the inline filters bleeder valves went bad and one regulator came apart inside the housing and could not be fixed. these where not mistreated items they where kept out of the sun under cover, placed a long distance off the compressor to keep them cool, and the lines where bled at the end of every day. I paid extra for these items wich should have been a premium grade setup and have been very disappointed in there life span. When I contacted Ingersoll Rand they refused any replacement or reimbursement for every item that went bad and would not honor the warranty that came with the regulator or moisture traps.

No comments:

Post a Comment