Friday, April 25, 2014

New Air Pneumatic ANGLE DIE GRINDER - Air Tool Tools

New Air Pneumatic ANGLE DIE GRINDER - Air Tool Tools
  • Air Die Grinder
  • angle grinder

Now this is why I don't look too deep into the reviews. The only other review for this item and seller is negative and only 1 star.. What gives? I'd have to say for the price I paid for this it's none other than a steal. The item arrived at my local post office about the same time I would have assumed it would be and my first experience with it was very acceptable. I figured it would be slow and weak but it is the exact opposite. All my coworkers fail to believe that I indeed only paid less than twenty dollars for it. So 4 outta 5 stars for you sir.

Buy New Air Pneumatic ANGLE DIE GRINDER - Air Tool Tools Now

I bought this tool knowing it would be cheap and hoping it would last for a month or so to finish a project I'm working on polishing small bronze statues. What I received was a non-functional tool in a package that had already been broken open. The rivit holding the handle of the tool on had been drilled at an angle making it not hit the trigger. What kind of seller puts a useless tool in a broken package into a box and ships it to a customer?

Read Best Reviews of New Air Pneumatic ANGLE DIE GRINDER - Air Tool Tools Here

The first time I tried to use this product I plugged it up to the air and it immediately started rotating, it started rotating so fast it slung the blade off, something with the trigger mechanism is messed up and it is brand new. I do not advise for anyone to buy this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment