Friday, May 23, 2014

Stanley Bostitch Pressure Reducer AB-9415883

Stanley Bostitch Pressure Reducer AB-9415883
  • Genuine OEM Replacement Part #AB-9415883
  • Compatible with Stanley Bostitch Compressors.
  • What's included : (1) Replacement Stanley Bostitch Air Compressor Replacement PRESSURE REDUCER #AB-9415883
  • New, bulk packaged
  • Please refer to list below for compatibility

I was a little scepticle when I first seen this because of the price. All of the others I've priced without the manifold was more expensive. I'm very impressed with this I would definitely buy this again.

Buy Stanley Bostitch Pressure Reducer AB-9415883 Now

Fit my Bostich pancake compressor perfectly. Although I do not like the design of the plastic adjuster on it ( thats what broke on my to begin with)

No comments:

Post a Comment