Sunday, June 22, 2014

Arrow Fastener 504 Genuine T50 1/4-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack

Arrow Fastener 504 Genuine T50 1/4-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack
  • 1/4-Inch Staples
  • 1,250 per box
  • Flat crown with 3/8-inch width
  • Fits many Arrow models and other brands such as Powershot, Craftsman, Ace, Master Mechanic, and Stanley
  • Ideal for use with Arrow's T50SA and T50SHA

I purchased a staple gun as well and it was perfect for what I was doing which was re felting a pool table and bumpers.

Buy Arrow Fastener 504 Genuine T50 1/4-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack Now

I know there just staples but trust me, you don't want jams with a lesser quality product. Works well every time. Recommended.

Read Best Reviews of Arrow Fastener 504 Genuine T50 1/4-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack Here

I got both a staple gun and these staples on Amazon. I had kitchen bar stools at the island that had seen better days. I found a BRILLIANT piece of fabric to re-cover the seats, so I set my plan in motion. Amazon was GREAT once again, 2 day free shipping for Prime ..... obviously didn't wait long for these items. I sat to recover the first stool seat, but found that about every 5th staple got jammed in the gun. So it would be 3 minutes to open, empty, and re-load the gun every time this happened. Of course, by the end of the first stool's minor repair, I was sick of the project, frustrated about the lack of stamina in the staple strip. I came back to do another about a day and a half later. (no, I wasn't that p*ssed off, I just got busy with other things) Sadly, I had the exact same issue the entire time I did the second one. It's been more than a month and I haven't attempted to do the 3rd (of 6!) stool. The staples are just too frustrating.

***let me add a side note here: before you think I am just some chick that didn't know what she was doing with a staple gun or a "tool", let me say that I am NOT an amateur! I have used SO many tools, even the big, scary, "manly" ones that make lots of noise, ;) so it was NOT lack of intelligence on the operators part. In fact, I have also had prior experience with staple guns before. I like to do the little projects around the house just as much as my husband. The staples sucked!! bottom line. don't know whether they were just ancient, being passed off to rid the inventory of another box, but I was disappointed that the strips didn't hold together well enough to complete such a simple task. I think about 1/3 of them were wasted in the process. In my eyes, that's a waste of time and money.

Want Arrow Fastener 504 Genuine T50 1/4-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack Discount?

product arrived timely and as ordered....

very pleased with the way the items were packaged and received to my door.

Save 67% Off

I used all 1,250 of these in the process of stapling 1,000 square feet of foil radiant barrier to the trusses in my attic. I had a few jams and misfires along the way, resulting in loss of approximately 5% of the staples. In short, I was sufficiently satisfied with the quality of these staples such that I ordered two more boxes to continue with my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment