Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Porter-Cable FN250A 2-1/2-Inch 16-Gauge Finish Nailer

Porter-Cable FN250A 2-1/2-Inch 16-Gauge Finish NailerThe Porter Cable FN250A finish nailer is one of the best tools I have purchased. After spending many hours putting up trim in my house the old fashioned way drill hole, drive nail, then set the nail, this nailer has made my life easier. You just hold the trim in place, set the nailer where you want and pull the trigger! The nail drives straight and properly recessed; it couldn't be easier since the tool is very light weight and easy to handle. I highly recommend this tool to anyone that is even the casual remodeler. I only wish that I had bought this a few years ago!

I have been building my own house now for the past 2 years, buying tools as I need them. I have several air-powered nailers. None compare with the ease of use the Porter-Cable brand offers. I particularly like the wide range of nail lengths and the depth adjustment capability. Many other brands have very limited ability to handle differing nail lengths. Adjusting the driven nail depth on other nailers requires adjusting air pressure or complicated affairs needing wrenches. The FN250A has solved these two issues nicely. I highly recommend it. Now, if they would only develop an interchangeable nailing head and nail cartridge rail . . .

Buy Porter-Cable FN250A 2-1/2-Inch 16-Gauge Finish Nailer Now

I bought one of these nailers to help in building a large wooden fence. Loading nails and changing nail lengths is quick and easy, as is changing the depth setting. I've fired over 2,000 Paslode F-16 1.5" nails so far with no jams. My 1.5HP 3 gallon tank compressor easily keeps up with a rapid work pace. You won't need a larger compressor. I don't think you can go wrong with this nailer.

Read Best Reviews of Porter-Cable FN250A 2-1/2-Inch 16-Gauge Finish Nailer Here

I bought this nailer last year to remodel a house. In a few months I shot over 10,000 nailes from 1" to 2.5" without any trouble. I used several other nailers before and none compare to this one. I used to to attach everything from bead board to 2x4's. It is great. In the instuctions it says to use a little metal insert for using small nails. I don't use mine and the gun has worked fine without it.

Want Porter-Cable FN250A 2-1/2-Inch 16-Gauge Finish Nailer Discount?

Save time, money, and most of all your mind. Before I would sit and nail for hours. What use to take 2 hours now takes 10 minutes. This is a great tool and I would recomend it to anyone that wants an air powered nailer. The best feature is that if a nail jams you can free it it about 10 secounds no joke. Like I said the BEST TOOL IN MY SHOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment