Saturday, June 28, 2014

Porter-Cable FR350 Round Head Framing Nailer Kit

Porter-Cable FR350 Round Head Framing Nailer KitThe FR350 round head framing nailer has power plus. It can sink 3 1/2" nails into the hardest wood. It also has a very responsive (but not a hair) trigger. Linger too long, and it will double shoot. Like other Porter Cable products (except for the Bammer a.k.a. Bummer finish nailer), the FR350 is well built. The FR is more conventional than, and often preferable to, the FC that uses clipped head nails. The only problem is trying to find a local home improvement store that carries round head nail strips. However, they are readily available on-line and at building suppliers that cater to contractors.

Ninety percent of nail gones are not equipped with a case, which this one comes standard with along with safety glasses and oil. The magazine hold 2 strips or 72 nails. Its operating pressure ranges from 70 to 120 psi. The tool weighs in at 7.5 lbs which is actually farelly light for a framing nailer. This tool fires like a dream it is extremely low maitenance and exceptionally dependable. Ive replaced my o rings 1 time in three years of steady usage, and that is almost unheard of.

Buy Porter-Cable FR350 Round Head Framing Nailer Kit Now

I have used the Senco nailer for years until recently it had been stolen. I decided to give the Porter Cable a try. My finish nailer & Router are both PC and I have had no problems with them and I use them both everyday. I have used the Senco & Hitachi guns and found that I like the Porter Cable best of all. The Porter Cable trigger isn't as sloppy as the Hitachi and not quite as tight as the Senco. The gun also seems to be quite lighter than both of the other guns and not as bulky as the Senco. Also another plus is that the box is not as big as the Senco box. All in all I have found that I enjoy the Porter Cable gun better than both of the other guns that I have compared with. You definitely get your money's worth with this gun and if carpentry is how you make a living like myself, you will not have to worry about going hungry ! 5 Star Gun

Read Best Reviews of Porter-Cable FR350 Round Head Framing Nailer Kit Here

I read the reviews of the FR350, and they convinced me to buy the tool. I will say this at the outset, the FR350 does NOT need a large compressor. I have a "pancake" type that does quite well with it. Finding nails was a bit of a chore at first, until I went to Home Depot and told them what I needed. There they were in the nail aisle.

The tool itself feels solid, and drives nails like there's no tomorrow. I am rebuilding a basement with this and I would never have tackled the job without it.

But, and you knew there was a but, you must get the sequential trigger if you are not used to the trip firing method. I had a couple of "double taps" before I put on the new trigger. None since and replacing the trigger took all of three minutes.

This is the tool for the novice, and probably the pro. The case that comes with it holds the tool and accessories nicely.

You won't be sorry you bought this air hammer.

Want Porter-Cable FR350 Round Head Framing Nailer Kit Discount?

I started building a 10x12 foot shed about 1 month ago. At first I was using the old and arm tiring method of hammer and nail. My neighbor saw what I was doing and loaned me his Pasload framing nailer. It took about 5 milliseconds for me to realize that I was behind the times and needed to get a nailer for myself.

I'm writing this review about 2 hours after I used the Porter Cable FR 350 for the first time. Except for the loud POP of the gun firing (that's why I only gave it 4 stars), each nail I shot went in with great ease. Speaking of nails, my local Home Depot has a great selection. The manual calls for 22 degree nails but the 21 degree work just as well.

I was impressed by its light weight compared to the Pasload. It generally took me 2 hands to handle the Pasload but I was able to use the PC with one hand with great ease.

If your looking for a good nailer with an even greater price, go with the the Porter Cable FR 350.

No comments:

Post a Comment