Sunday, August 31, 2014

10020 Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free 2.0 Hp 10.0 Steel Tank Air Compressor

10020 Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free 2.0 Hp 10.0 Steel Tank Air CompressorThis compressor is impressive, fills up fast, has good recovery, and is very very quiet! My only negative comment would be on the size of the tank. I new it was only a 10 gallon tank when I purchased, but this is because they don't offer a bigger one. Ideally a 25 or 30 gallon tank and this would be perfect for my use.

My son-in-law loved this item. He had it on his wish list and is very happy with it.

Thank you.

Buy 10020 Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free 2.0 Hp 10.0 Steel Tank Air Compressor Now

I purchased this compressor to supply a spray gun in my wood shop. It not only has plenty of air for a LVLP gun but it is the quietest air compressor I have ever owned (by far).

Read Best Reviews of 10020 Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free 2.0 Hp 10.0 Steel Tank Air Compressor Here

No comments:

Post a Comment