Saturday, August 23, 2014

Factory-Reconditioned Campbell Hausfeld FP209400RB 3 Gallon Oil-Free Hand Carry Horizontal Air Compr

Factory-Reconditioned Campbell Hausfeld FP209400RB 3 Gallon Oil-Free Hand Carry Horizontal Air Compressor
  • Small tank size for easy portability and storage
  • Easy to read gauges allow for easy monitoring of air pressure
  • Scoop handle makes the unit easy to carry anywhere
  • Perfect for inflation, stapling, air brushing

This compressor stopped working after I used it twice for light airbrushing. Turns out that you cannot run it on an extension cord, not even a heavy duty one. That was the first thing the manufacturer said when I called about the broken compressor. It doesn't mention anywhere in the compressor's manual that you cannot run it on an extension cord but it will void the manufacturer's warranty if you do. I also called one of the repair centers from the manufacturer's website: They recommended to buy a Maxus compressor instead. It's worth spending the extra $$.

Buy Factory-Reconditioned Campbell Hausfeld FP209400RB 3 Gallon Oil-Free Hand Carry Horizontal Air Compr Now

It works great for it's size! I bought this to blow out the water from the trim on cars that I detail. It wasn't big enough to do a full car so instead of buying a much bigger one for $$$$ I went to Homedepot and got 3 10 gallon air tanks for $30 each and made a "custom" "air compressor system". Now it is awesome! One downside to my setup is that it's a 3 gallon compressor filling 33 gallons of tank...(it takes an hour). But thats ok because I can't wait for a compressor to refill so I just have one that's big enough and let it fill after I'm done.

Now the compressor itself is craaaaaaaazzzzzzyyyyy LOUD!!!! I measured it with a Db meter. It's about 110 Db which is the same as a rock concert. If you have it anywhere near where you work you will go def. My "custom" solution was I set it on the concrete floor of my garage and built a brick and mortar box around it with a sound proof foam lid 8" thick on top. I took the power supply from an old computer and the cooling fans and made a cooling system for it so it wouldn't overheat in the box. Now it's about 70 Db which is the same as a casual conversation. Nuf sed

Read Best Reviews of Factory-Reconditioned Campbell Hausfeld FP209400RB 3 Gallon Oil-Free Hand Carry Horizontal Air Compr Here

I was looking for a compressor that would allow me to use my air drill,nailer,etc. , now I am spray painting my fence and it works great ! couldn't complain about it's price, strongly recommend it .......

Want Factory-Reconditioned Campbell Hausfeld FP209400RB 3 Gallon Oil-Free Hand Carry Horizontal Air Compr Discount?

I am sorry to say that I am very disapointed in the performance of the unit I received. It is slow and week when attempting to build up and recover psi, excessively noisy, and had pressure inconsistencies making the shortest of airbrushing strokes difficult. I have $10.99 diaphragm unit for inflating tires that outperforms this unit. If I had not become ill and been able to test the unit before return time expired, I would have requested a replacement or refund!

Item shipped from seller very fast. It is smaller than I thought it would be, which in my case is a good thing. I wanted something that could be stored in the house and moved as needed. It will primarily be used to inflate tires and toys for my nephew. It is a small compressor, so don't buy this thing thinking it will power an air ratchet or paint sprayer. It is very loud, so you may want to let it fill where it won't bother anyone or wear ear protection. Would buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment