Saturday, August 30, 2014

Porter-Cable PCFP12236 Brad Nailer Combo Kit

Porter-Cable  PCFP12236 Brad Nailer Combo Kit
  • 6 gal, 150 psi compressor allows users to drive a large quantity of nails on a single tank charge
  • BN200C; 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer
  • 25 feet of 1/4-Inch air hose with a coupler and plug
  • 100 brad nails of 1-1/4-Inch length

I don't do anything professional or construction with this compressor, it is just for use around the house. It works great, so far. Bought it at HD for $139 on sale a few months ago. I haven't bought any accessories for it yet, so I have only used the 18g nailer it came with. I have noticed that is not enough and I need to get at least a 16g, or bigger. Learning about it as I go.

Buy Porter-Cable PCFP12236 Brad Nailer Combo Kit Now

Was very pleased with the Brad Nailer Combo Kit. It arrived on time and in excellent condition. It was a Christmas gift and was well received.

No comments:

Post a Comment