Friday, October 31, 2014

Craftsman KK-4835 Compressor Connecting Rod Kit

Craftsman KK-4835 Compressor Connecting Rod Kit
  • This piston kit is used on compressor
  • It is used on model number 152912
  • This piston kit contains 4 parts
  • 5-Inch long, 5-Inch wide, and 8-Inch high
  • Package weight of this item is 8-Pound

I cannot believe the value of this product. I have seen kits without the piston for more money, but this is truely amazing. The cylinder was highly polished and it came with everything I needed to put it together, including instructions.

Save 5% Off

2 comments:

  1. Very nice description and layout of this product. I can think of quite a few of your tasty creations you can “save” for when I visit. power Pro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing useful information with us. If you are finding the best air compressor rental solutions Texas. Contact EZ Equipment Rental, we provide air compressor for your need at very nominal price.

    ReplyDelete