Saturday, July 27, 2013

4 Pack of Anti Vibration Pads 4" x 4" x 7/8" Rubber/Cork Vibration isolation pads

4 Pack of Anti Vibration Pads 4' x 4' x 7/8' Rubber/Cork Vibration isolation pads
  • 4 pack of Anti Vibration pads Rubber & Cork 4" x 4" x 7/8" 50 PSI max load
  • FREE SHIPPING
  • Applications are endless.... Air Compressors, HVAC, Stereo Equipment, Treadmills etc etc
  • Designed for Indoor & outdoor applications

I live in an apartment building with really old air conditioning units on the roof that make a lot of vibration noise and during the summer with everyone running their air, all that mechanical noise on my roof was getting irritating. I decided to buy some of these pads and go up on the roof and install them. It did a pretty good job of reducing the noise dramatically. It didn't completely eliminate it, but it's now at least tolerable. Only problem I notice is that they can start to compress and their effectiveness can diminish at that point. So I'd actually double them up and stack two on top of each other for maximum effectiveness.

As another reviewer said, they do have quite a strong chemical smell to them when you first get them, but I have a few laying around I didn't use and I just went to smell it and the smell isn't there anymore. So I wouldn't worry about it, it dissipates. Of course non of this was a problem for me anyway since I used them outdoors.

Buy 4 Pack of Anti Vibration Pads 4" x 4" x 7/8" Rubber/Cork Vibration isolation pads Now

Can't tell if the anti-vibration feature works in my application since I installed it at initial installation As several have mentioned the smell is very strong and un-pleasurable. My wife asked me to put the invoice that came in the package in the garage; it was permeated with the smell also. The good news is the smell eventually dissipated took about a month. This would be unbearable if installed in the house for the first month.

Read Best Reviews of 4 Pack of Anti Vibration Pads 4" x 4" x 7/8" Rubber/Cork Vibration isolation pads Here

I have a mini-split A/C unit for my converted garage and I poured a new concrete slab for the outdoor unit to sit. Since this fan will certainly vibrate, I placed the unit legs on these pads, then bolted it to the concrete slap. This has resulted in an extremely quite outdoor unit which was important to me since I use the garage for recording music.

Want 4 Pack of Anti Vibration Pads 4" x 4" x 7/8" Rubber/Cork Vibration isolation pads Discount?

I used these to install my new furnace. They work great and do not allow any noise transmission. They also keep the metal cabinet from being in contact with the concrete floor so it will prevent rust in the case of water spills.

Save 48% Off

Great for moving a very heavy (900 lb) tape drive in the back of a truck 200 miles. This is an industrial vibration mount, and probably too heavy duty for something lighter than 500 lbs. The person who put his office fan on it had the totally wrong application for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment