Tuesday, July 30, 2013

DeVILBISS AIR LINE FILTER/Water/Oil Trap w/50 Foot HOSE

DeVILBISS AIR LINE FILTER/Water/Oil Trap w/50 Foot HOSE
  • Devilbiss Finishline HAR-602 AIR LINE FILTER with REGULATED CONTROL UNIT
  • Plus a 50 Foot 3/8" Goodyear Rubber Air Hose

Just as described. Had to buy a few fittings to mount. Would like to have had a fluid filled pressure gauge...that's easy enough to change out. That's personal preference. Item was purchased to remove water and regulate pressure for sandblasting and painting. Performs as expected.

Buy DeVILBISS AIR LINE FILTER/Water/Oil Trap w/50 Foot HOSE Now

I recently purchased a Ingersoll Rand air compressor 19CFM at 90PSI I needed a filter. I found this one it was the right price for my budget and so far has done every thing I have asked it to do, it removes the water for my sand blaster and it works as they advertized so far great product the only thing was had to get a cupping to adapt the hose no big deal, for the first time I got tired of sandblasting before I ran out of air and my nozzle never clogged due to moisture! The only thing I would do is purchase a spare \ replacement filter just to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment