Tuesday, July 23, 2013

DEWALT D51236K 1-1/4-Inch 18 Gauge Brad Nailer Kit

DEWALT D51236K 1-1/4-Inch 18 Gauge Brad Nailer Kit
  • Tool-free thumb wheel depth setting for quick and easy depth adjustments
  • Side low-nail indicator window allows user to quickly and easily see when it is time to re-load
  • Overmolded no-mar pad increases visibility and reduces marring on material
  • Tool-free jam clear eliminates down-time from bent fasteners caught in the nosepiece
  • Tool-free 360 degree exhaust channels air and dust away from user;Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use

I purchased this nailer because my previous one (porter cable) broke. What a difference! It doesn't jam. It is easy to adjust depth of staples, feels good and solid. DeWalt usually makes good quality stuff and this one is no different. I used it to do moldings inside my home. So far no complaints.

Buy DEWALT D51236K 1-1/4-Inch 18 Gauge Brad Nailer Kit Now

I used this nailer about 10 times already. It is a good product. The reason I gave this nailer only 4 stars is the nailer sometimes get stuck so to make it work again I have to pull out the tip. My next one will be a Porter Cable. My father in law has one and it works much better then my Dewalt.

Read Best Reviews of DEWALT D51236K 1-1/4-Inch 18 Gauge Brad Nailer Kit Here

I'm sure this nailer is as good as reviewed above. What disappoints me about this is that DeWalt does not include a valve stem on the nailer. I thought I was going to unbox this and be firing away. But instead, I had to make a trip to the Home Depot for a $1.89 part. They couldn't include one with the nailer? Come on, DeWalt, $1.89. Put valve stems in the package.

No comments:

Post a Comment