Monday, July 29, 2013

Inline Air Regulator with Easy-Read Gauge - 160 PSI

Inline Air Regulator with Easy-Read Gauge - 160 PSI
  • Precision tool gives more control over air pressure for more efficient air tool operation
  • Place between air supply source and air tool for instant pressure adjustment
  • Essential for many paint sprayers, nail and staple guns
  • Large easy-to-read dial, knurled knob for better grip
  • 1/4" NPT threads, Chrome-plated cast zinc construction

The item did not work, I called Jack's tool shed and was told that they would immediately send me another. Later that day I received a call from Jack's Tool shed telling me that they were out of them and that it would take over a week to get a re-supply. I told him that I needed the item sooner than that, so he immediately refunded all my money.

Buy Inline Air Regulator with Easy-Read Gauge - 160 PSI Now

Didnt even have a chance to use this. Before I could get the thing tightened on my compressor the nut stripped. You get what you pay for. Beware!

Read Best Reviews of Inline Air Regulator with Easy-Read Gauge - 160 PSI Here

The first time I turned on my compressor the adjustment knob fell off and the adjustments are not very acurate. Other then that if you secure the adjustment knob better before you use it you should be fine.

Want Inline Air Regulator with Easy-Read Gauge - 160 PSI Discount?

Quality is good, works as intended, Condition and workmanship as advertised. No surprises good or bad, so no issues with this product

Save 43% Off

Let's clarify this. A regulator maintains a constant output pressure, compensating for variations in the input pressure and/or air flow. A valve is simply a variable restrictor, which this product is.

For consistant painting results, you should use a regulator at the gun, something like this: New SPRAY GUN AIR REGULATOR w-GAUGE-Auto Car Paint-Hvlp

No comments:

Post a Comment