Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Makita T-01133 1/4 by 50 Polyurethane Contractor Air Hose

Makita T-01133 1/4 by 50 Polyurethane Contractor Air Hose
  • Up to 2X Lighter than Heavier Hoses
  • Highly Flexible and All Weather Resistant
  • Up to 3X More Durable than Plastic Hoses
  • Less Resistance when Dragging
  • No Tangle and hassle-Free memory

I'm using 50 feet hose around the house and it's great! Lightweight and durable at the same time. It also says Made in U.S.A on mine. Makita makes good tools and I own lots of them. Most of my friends who are professional contractors use Makita. Our local grocery store has just been remodeled and to my surprise, every time I walked in I saw workers with Makita tools :)

Buy Makita T-01133 1/4 by 50 Polyurethane Contractor Air Hose Now

I have the 100'er and really like it thus far. Solid construction and doesn't tangle the way a lot of polyurethane hoses do. Give it a try and you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment