Sunday, August 25, 2013

Air Compressor 3 Gallon, 100 PSI Oilless Pancake

Air Compressor 3 Gallon, 100 PSI Oilless Pancake
  • 3 gallon tank with drain valve
  • Built-in accessory storage
  • Easy-to-read pressure gauge (100 PSI maximum)
  • Thermal overload protection

It has been working for a few months now and hasn't failed me yet. Not that I expected much from this compressor, but it can pump out only about 60PSI constant on most tools. I can use my impact drill for about 10 seconds straight before the pressure gets too low, but for uses like refilling tires, it has plenty of pressure and capacity to get things done.

Buy Air Compressor 3 Gallon, 100 PSI Oilless Pancake Now

I agree with the other reviews. I bought this hoping it would work ok and I didn't expect much since it was only 40.00 dollars at Harbor Freight. But it isn't worth even 40.00 dollars. You can't use it to blow dust off things because it runs out of pressure right away and it is constantly running the engine that has a high pitch noise that is too much for me. I'm taking it back and getting something with more than .6 SCFM at 90 psi. This is worthless to me.

Read Best Reviews of Air Compressor 3 Gallon, 100 PSI Oilless Pancake Here

I purchased this from Harbor Freight Tools for around $30 after sales and coupons. Even at $30 this was a wast of money.

I was thinking I could use it blow dust off my work bench, or air up tires. It does not produce enough air to even do that much.

It takes a long time to get up to pressure, and virtually never turns off.

What makes the bad is that the motor runs at the resonance frequency of the tank. So anytime the thing is plugged in it makes a high pitched whine.

Want Air Compressor 3 Gallon, 100 PSI Oilless Pancake Discount?

For doing trim work, it has plenty of air and keeps up with the nailer just fine. It is light and easy to move around and most of all it is very quiet.

The air compressor is real loud. Works well when it is fills up properly. Small enough to fit under a display case.

No comments:

Post a Comment