Saturday, August 24, 2013

Advanced Tool Design Model ATD-3404 Condenser Fin Straightener

Advanced Tool Design Model  ATD-3404  Condenser Fin Straightener
  • 6 - in 1 clears and straightens condensor and evaporator coil fins

This didn't work for my air conditioner. Before ordering this product, get a ruler and measure how many fins per inch on your unit. This product is designed to straighten them if they're 8, 9, 10, 12, 14 or 15 fins per inch (mine's 20).

Buy Advanced Tool Design Model ATD-3404 Condenser Fin Straightener Now

Didn't work for mine, I have a Frigidaire FAA055P7A which seems quite the popular AC to buy here on Amazon. I did follow one of the previous reviewers tip and measured the fins with a ruler before purchasing, mine had about 12 per one inch so I figured it would work on my AC. It didn't.

Read Best Reviews of Advanced Tool Design Model ATD-3404 Condenser Fin Straightener Here

This tool WORKS, but you might want to buy 3 or 4 of them since the plastic teeth break after a few pulls through the fins. I had to resort to dragging the tool sideways across the bent fins to straighten them after a few of the teeth broke. A tool like this with either high-impact plastic or metal teeth would work much better.

If it helps, I have a Coleman-Evcon heat pump/AC unit and the 14 count teeth worked well on my fins, until they broke of course.

Want Advanced Tool Design Model ATD-3404 Condenser Fin Straightener Discount?

I purchased this tool to straighten the condenser fins on my a/c unit that received some damage after a hail storm. Easy to put together, just screw the handle on the plastic straightener.

Doesn't seem to have small enough combs for a residential unit, although I have not removed the wire cover to gain complete access to the fins.

Would probably work great on a car or truck radiator as the fins are much larger.

Save 66% Off

This tool arrived in new package and very handy for straightening those bent fins on my air conditioner. Could not find this product in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment