Friday, December 27, 2013

Gasoline Portable Single Stage 5 Gallon Air Compressor

Gasoline Portable Single Stage 5 Gallon Air CompressorI Bought this compressor to use for basic maintenance of my 4x4 truck on the trail and at home. The weight is more manageable than I thought to move around, the Round tube bars on top are comfortable to use for carrying and away from the hot parts. I run a 3/8 impact off of it and it works perfectly. The Motor runs quite loud but disengages and runs a little quieter once it reaches 125psi then kicks in again at 95psi. The motor builds pressure quickly and with constant use of a blow gun it mantains 90psi at running full speed. Quality of the Mi T M is top notch with braided lines, perfect powder coat and Made in The USA in Iowa. Mine was shipped direct from Mi T M in Iowa to my home in California in 4 days. It was boxed up really good and arrived without a Scratch. I checked the Mi T M website for service centers and they have several local to me, since I plan on keeping this a long time this was a concern of mine. 1 year warranty on compressor and 3 years on the motor how could you go wrong, Nice as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment