Friday, January 31, 2014

Cool Tire-Style Portable 12-Volt Air Compressor - 260 P

Cool Tire-Style Portable 12-Volt Air Compressor - 260 P
  • Unique take-along air compressor - power from any 12V outlet - fun miniature tire design 7" diameter x 3" deep
  • High-power pump generates up to 260 PSI
  • Includes 10-ft 12V DC power cord
  • Easy-read gauge shows air pressure as you inflate from 0-260 PSI, 0-18 bar; adapter tips included
  • Built-in storage for power cord

This air pump is garbage. It should be sold in the kids toy section. First of all the PSI gauge was completely off. Motor burnt out in the middle of pumping up my second bike tire using it only once. DO NOT BUY!! This is the biggest piece of crap I have ever seen.

Buy Cool Tire-Style Portable 12-Volt Air Compressor - 260 P Now

Do not spend a single dime on this it is a useless piece of garbage. Move on to your next option.

Read Best Reviews of Cool Tire-Style Portable 12-Volt Air Compressor - 260 P Here

I've had this thing for at least 7 years now! Still pumping well! I've had several occasions where my tires have had slow leaks... So, It's gotten a LOT of use. It's a little slow... takes about 5 min to pump a low car tire.... but for the price and size... it's good... and quite dependable.

Want Cool Tire-Style Portable 12-Volt Air Compressor - 260 P Discount?

Bought this for my husband for Christmas. Used it for the first time today and, first of all, the only instructions included was one small sheet of paper completely written in Chinese (not that you really need instructions but still). The thing started smoking and you could smell burning. It's not like it was operating in direct sun on a 90+ degree day it was in the garage in NE Ohio and the temp was in the teens. You'd think with the "Totes" name behind it, it couldn't be that bad but avoid at all costs.

I have this item which I purchased several years ago and stored it in the seat carrier in my auto. I did not know how to use it but a gentleman showed me and it worked find even after all the years of staying in the car through summer heat and winter freezing weather. It may take a little time to inflate an auto tire but it does the job effortlessly. For the price I believe it is good to have on hand. It's cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment