Thursday, January 30, 2014

General Tool 836 Angle-izer

General Tool 836 Angle-izer
  • Tough plastic design won't bend or rust
  • Ideal for tile, paving, carpentry
  • Free instruction CD

I wish I had this when I was just doing a kitchen floor that had a lot of weird angles. This is a great little inexpensive way to measure the angles and get them cut correctly. I guess the pros must all have these, but I'm a weekend warrior with these projects, so sometimes I'm not aware of every tool out there.

With this tool you can get a "template" sort of for every cut you have to make. It really works well. It's not expensive and it will pay for itself by saving you from having to throw away incorrectly measured cuts. If you have to do any sort of flooring or any odd angle cutting, you'll love this thing.

Buy General Tool 836 Angle-izer Now

I used this for laying out window sills. The angle of the corner of the wall window opening is never 90 degrees and usually varies widely from window to window (depending on quality of framing and drywall finishing). So each window sill ends up being a custom fit.

With this tool, I can establish the angle, lock it down, then transfer it over to the sill. Zip it out with a saber saw and finish (route edges, sand, stain, etc). Done!

Good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment