Sunday, February 23, 2014

Grex Tritium.TS3 Double Action Pistol Style Trigger Side Feed Airbrush, 0.3mm Nozzle

Grex Tritium.TS3 Double Action Pistol Style Trigger Side Feed Airbrush, 0.3mm Nozzle
  • Easy-to-use and ergonomic double action "pull" trigger controls both air and paint
  • Internally mixed, cutting edge design for precise control of fine detailed work.
  • Interchangeable and 360 Degree adjustable side mount reservoirs
  • Patented Quick-Fit needle caps are quick and easy to setup and remove
  • Replaceable solvent proof teflon seals, precision machined stainless steel nozzle and needle

The Grex stuff isn't the cheapest out there, but you will NEVER regret spending the extra cash for them. I've tried the cheaper ones (Badger, etc) and there's no comparison this one rules. Easy to clean, easy to use, the trigger action is smooth and gives you great control. If you want the best, this is it.

Buy Grex Tritium.TS3 Double Action Pistol Style Trigger Side Feed Airbrush, 0.3mm Nozzle Now

This is my second airbrush. I've been using a Paasche VL for years which is a nice airbrush. The Grex is much more expensive. But it is a superior airbrush. Now that I've had it for a few months I can review it. Well, I like the ease of the pistol grip action for more precise flow control. I also like having that adjustment stop in the back. And I also notice the Grex more finely atomizes the paint than the Paasche. And because of that too I get better results painting. I use it for painting car models. I find it easy to touch up areas where I have polished through the paint too much. I can very easily blend it back when I touch up those areas.

Read Best Reviews of Grex Tritium.TS3 Double Action Pistol Style Trigger Side Feed Airbrush, 0.3mm Nozzle Here

Easiest To Use, Lots Of Great Features,

I never have to worry about over spraying any detailed lines with this bad boy,

Super easy to clean as well, just one truly revolutionary and amazing airbrush,

Want Grex Tritium.TS3 Double Action Pistol Style Trigger Side Feed Airbrush, 0.3mm Nozzle Discount?

have had a good time with it.I will look to get another one.the detail is good.and handeling is good.good gun

Save 30% Off

So far it has worked perfectly. It's worth buying! I am using it for nail art work and it's really easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment