Sunday, April 27, 2014

AIRCAT 1150 1/2-Inch Killer Torque Impact Wrench, Black

AIRCAT 1150 1/2-Inch Killer Torque  Impact Wrench, Black
  • sheer power and performance of 1,295 Feet-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque
  • 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer 1/2 Impact Wrench on the market
  • 15-Percent larger rotor creates unmatched power
  • Patented quiet technology at 86 decibels
  • 2 year parts and labor warranty

I just finished removing two tractor transmissions, including wheel lugs, axle bolts, and mounts. I must say this thing is so powerful, it's a bit startling at first because the trigger is very sensitive. Quick summary... Very powerful, quiet, and fast, overall great quality, no issues whatsoever, and most important... THIS IMPACT WRENCH RUNS PERFECTLY, EVEN WITH MY PORTABLE LITTLE 5 GALLON NAIL GUN AIR COMPRESSOR !!! NO NEED FOR A MONSTER, HIGH VOLUME AIR COMPRESSOR !!! This thing works well even with the regulator set from 60 to 80 psig. It will even take the lug nuts off my super duty van using the little compressor. One caution...Be careful of your fingers when holding back the other side of a bolt with a wrench...you can crush you fingers !

Buy AIRCAT 1150 1/2-Inch Killer Torque Impact Wrench, Black Now

Got this for my husband who has all sorts of tools. He was really impressed with the power of this tool. We don't know much about the company but he's purchased their grinder in the past and he was sold on it so I thought I'd give this tool a try for him. He loves it and says it's everything it says it is, powerful, lighter than is (X) brand and comfortable. He called the aircat customer service for some questions he had and said they were very helpful. Hubby says great tool and would buy from them again.

Read Best Reviews of AIRCAT 1150 1/2-Inch Killer Torque Impact Wrench, Black Here

I do a lot of research before buying my tools, I read reviews and forums all over the internet, and the comments for this gun were better than IR, Snap On, etc. so I decided to buy it considering power, durability, design and price. When I received the gun I made the first test, in which I tightened the lug nuts of my jeep with a cross wrench using the whole weight of my body (220 lbs) until the nuts no longer squeaked and the vehicle started to shake, I plugged the gun to a 3/8 50ft hose at 100 psi using a portable 16 gallon compressor, plugged the 3/4 deep socket, pointed the gun... pulled the trigger fast 1-2-3 and done !! the nut was loose in less than 2 seconds !!... I doubt that I'll find in my jeep any other nut or bolt as tight as this, even if I do I think this gun will turn them loose in a couple more seconds than my lug nuts, but in the end it will do the job. In summary, this gun will be one of my favorite tools, you can't go wrong with this one, it's definitely the best deal you can get for a good quality gun with lots of torque, this gun will pay itself in a couple of projects.

Want AIRCAT 1150 1/2-Inch Killer Torque Impact Wrench, Black Discount?

Purchased wrench as a Christmas gift for my son. My husband is the type to research, research, research before buying anything (a good trait) and found this product lived up to its hype. Our son was estatic when opening his present and has used more than can count since the holidays. My husband is tempted to buy one for himself to upgrade from the torque wrench he has.

Save 20% Off

Hello, I am a "B" auto technician, and I owned a Snap-On MG725 for about 3-4 years and it started to give up on me. Rather than get it rebuilt by Snap-On and pay all that money. I decided to try this "Aircat 1150" in a pinch to keep me working. I must say:

Pros

1. It's just as powerful if not more powerful than the $460 dollar Snap-On.

2. They have a 2 year warranty and they sell tune up kits "YOU" can rebuild yourself.

3. It's quiet, to me noise does not bother me, but for others it's a very quiet impact gun.

4. It's not a very heavy gun.

Con

5. This one is a con of the gun compared to the Snap-On MG725. The 1150 anvil where the socket goes on, the snap ring on the anvil does not hold onto the socket very well, it's just the way it's made. The MG725 the snap ring will wear out, but it will not let your socket go easily.

I must say, I think I'll just keep my Snap-On now as a spare, and make this my main gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment