Saturday, April 26, 2014

Campbell Hausfeld PA2081 Air Lubricators

Campbell Hausfeld PA2081 Air Lubricators
  • Provides automatic line lubrication to extend air tool life
  • Oil-fog design allows bowl to be filled without depressurizing system for easier convenience
  • 3.5 oz quick-release bowl and quarter turn drain provide easier use
  • 29 SCFM flow capacity @ 90 PSI

I know one of the previous buyers claims that he did not receive teh pictured oiler, but I just purchased one, and it's just like the one in the picture. Good HD unit, and it's working perfectly. I like that the oil flow is adjustable as well, I can control the oil usage so that it's not flooding the tool, but still sending a little bit of oil (I have had issues with this in the past with other brands)

Buy Campbell Hausfeld PA2081 Air Lubricators Now

This item works great and is a must when running air tools. The adjustable oil volumn allows me to adgust it to each tool i use.

No comments:

Post a Comment