Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Campbell Hausfeld HU500000AV 8-Gallon Oil-Free Air Compressor

Campbell Hausfeld HU500000AV 8-Gallon Oil-Free Air Compressor
  • 8-Gallon air tank
  • 1.3 HP electric pump
  • 150 max PSI
  • Low-maintenance oil-free pump
  • Easy to access gauges and knobs

Used this compressor for a few roofing jobs. Ran 2 nailers fine. Excellent buy. I was actually impressed with the quality.

Buy Campbell Hausfeld HU500000AV 8-Gallon Oil-Free Air Compressor Now

I bought this for myself while shopping for Christmas gifts for my dad. Both units worked with no issues. I've used mine fairly regularly to pump tires and blow sawdust off things in the garage. It is loud, but not as loud as some compressors, and way quieter than the little 1-gallon compressor from C-H that I used before. It is an acceptable noise level to me.

Read Best Reviews of Campbell Hausfeld HU500000AV 8-Gallon Oil-Free Air Compressor Here

THIS WAS AN EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR MY HUSBAND BECAUSE WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF REFRESHING OUT HOME AND THE COMPRESSOR BECAME VERY HANDY, HE HASN'T USED IT MUCH BUT HE WILL WHEN SPRING COMES, WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING STAGES OF WINTER SO IT'S NOT SO HANDY RIGHT NOW....

1 comment:

  1. I am going to new air compressor. This compressor is very noise, my wife angry about this. I want to buy compressor vary less than 60db. Do you have a lot of experience, give me your opinions? Charles J. Laws

    ReplyDelete