Monday, October 27, 2014

Ingersoll-Rand 2131-TK2 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Tune-Up Kit

Ingersoll-Rand 2131-TK2 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Tune-Up Kit
  • 1/2" Impact Wrench Hammer and Anvil Kit for use with 2131A

My 16-17 year old 2131 lost its powerit couldn't remove lugnuts. I was set to buy a new gun but figured I'd try to rebuild it. Installed the rebuild parts and the gun is almost like new! Notethe vanes I received were a different shape than the originals. The originals were symmetrical if laid out flat, but the new ones had a small cut out on the bottom on one side. I put the cut out towards the back of the gun and it works great. The picture that comes with the kit shows the old vanes.

Buy Ingersoll-Rand 2131-TK2 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Tune-Up Kit Now

Ive been a mechanic for about 10 years. When I first started I purchased an Ingersoll Rand 2131. Finally it started getting weak and would give me problems once in a while. Figured I would try to rebuild it instead of buying a new one. This kit is awesome. Comes with every little seal and gasket and all the vanes. Gun works like it is brand new!

Read Best Reviews of Ingersoll-Rand 2131-TK2 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Tune-Up Kit Here

This is an original equipment kit and thus all the parts are exactly right. My only complaint is that the instructions are not great for first-time impact wrench repairers like myself, but I was able to figure it out.

Now my wrench has the same oomph it did when I first bought it ten years ago. Yeah!

Want Ingersoll-Rand 2131-TK2 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Tune-Up Kit Discount?

It turned my old tool that stopped working into a brand new impact again. I love it. Buy this if you're having problems

Save 53% Off

My "Thunder Gun" Ingeroll Rand 2131 had given years of flawless service. Then, all of a sudden , when air pressure was attached, the gun would NOT stop running. Strange problem. This Tune up Kit repaired my Air Impact to like new condition. It was a snap to install also.

No comments:

Post a Comment