Saturday, August 24, 2013

4 Pack of Anti Vibration Pads 4" x 4" x 7/8" All Purpose Super Duty Blue Composite foam Vibration is

4 Pack of Anti Vibration Pads 4' x 4' x 7/8' All Purpose Super Duty Blue Composite foam Vibration isolation pads
  • 4 pack of Anti Vibration pads All Purpose Blue composite 4" x 4" x 7/8" 60 PSI max load
  • Applications are endless.... Air Compressors, HVAC, Stereo Equipment, Treadmills etc etc
  • designed for Indoor and Outdoor applications
  • these all purpose pads are resistant to moisture, chemicals and the elements

I put these under a 60 gallon IR compressor and was very impressed with them. I shopped around before buying and these were a fraction the cost of some other isolation pads. These are a quality product and perform as they should. I like composite foam more than cork you see in others. The foam seems like it will not deform over time like cork. Great buy here for a small price.

Buy 4 Pack of Anti Vibration Pads 4" x 4" x 7/8" All Purpose Super Duty Blue Composite foam Vibration is Now

My air compressor is located outside my auto repair shop. The 'cork' filled pads I was using deteriorated quickly because of weather. So far, these are working great; good quality pads. Would purchase again. Pads were received on time without damage. Will do business again with Universal Pneumatic & Electric Group.

Read Best Reviews of 4 Pack of Anti Vibration Pads 4" x 4" x 7/8" All Purpose Super Duty Blue Composite foam Vibration is Here

I bought this product for a dental suction pump. These pads took what was vibrating the entire floor and making for a very loud machine, and completely dampened the floor vibrations. The machine is now much much quieter. Yes, there is a smell but I consider the results worth it.

Want 4 Pack of Anti Vibration Pads 4" x 4" x 7/8" All Purpose Super Duty Blue Composite foam Vibration is Discount?

When I received these pads, they sat on my desk fro a few days before I installed them. There was a bad petroleum smell coming from them. They was nose level in my office. Once installed I didn't notice the odor. They seem to be of good quality, and a great price.

Save 51% Off

Arrived delaminated, there were 12 seperate pieces in the package. I had some polyurethane glue so I put them back together again. I needed to use them now and couldn't wait for replacements to arrive. Would not purchase again.

No comments:

Post a Comment