Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Typhoon Blow Gun 1/4" NPT W/High Flow Tip

Typhoon Blow Gun 1/4' NPT W/High Flow Tip
  • Sold Individually

These blow guns provide us with a safe and proper air flow in order to dry as well as clean off or beautiful vehicles. We use these in our reconditioning shop for the aiding of the drying process to all our hand washed Porsche, Bentley and other speciality vehicles. We have 20 people in separate locations all having to do with presenting of our cars in a fashion fitting, to the line of vehicles we offer here.

We are very happy with this product and will continue to purchase these units.

Roger Perron

Facility Manager

Inskip of Warwick

Buy Typhoon Blow Gun 1/4" NPT W/High Flow Tip Now

I do like the ergonomics and the fact that it keeps my hands away from the chilling air stream. Looking to add some tips.

Read Best Reviews of Typhoon Blow Gun 1/4" NPT W/High Flow Tip Here

I was skeptical about the advertised high air pressure from this tool, expecting that the OSHA approval would require a reduction in airflow to reduce decibels. But it lives up to its claims and then some. Unlike most air nozzles which direct air out of a single opening, this gun has a cone-shaped aluminum tip which is ringed with about 50 or 60 small openings that direct the air over the cone. The result is a very focused stream of a LARGE volume of air. Very powerful flow. Well-built, lightweight, with a smooth-action trigger. Liked it so much I bought 6 more for our production crew, and they love them. You can find cheaper guns, but this one's worth the extra cost.

Want Typhoon Blow Gun 1/4" NPT W/High Flow Tip Discount?

After seeing that this gun is recommended for A/C system repairs by many, I purchased it. I didn't expect it to be much more than a minor upgrade to my existing blow guns, after all, I have four others, and they're all more or less the same. This gun blows them out of the water. We can blow shop rags 3/4 of the way across the 2910 square foot shop floor with it. It's hurt productivity in the shop for the last week, because we find ourselves playing with it. If you need a blow gun, by all means get this one....

I did assume it would be all metal from the photos, but the trigger is plastic. I'm sure I'll break it eventually, but I'm still going to highly recommend this product.

Save 45% Off

This a great tool worth its wieght in gold. Good price I would recommend Acne to anyone.

Tool works as advertised. Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment